Wildwood Navigation is an environmentally friendly business taking
the following initiatives to reduce its impact on the environment:
On our courses:
- We encourage lift sharing by students whenever practicable
- We try to avoid air travel where possible, but if necessary to run
courses, we offset our carbon emissions.
In the office:
- We bank with Abbey which has a range of ethical policies and is
rated by the Good Shopping Guide as an ethical company.
- Our electricity is from renewable sources such as wind farms and
our carbon emissions from gas use is offset.
- Where possible we encourage people to use our online information
resources on the web rather than receiving printed material by post.
Most of our printing is on 100% recycled paper and we re-use and recycle
- We use energy efficient light bulbs.